Vishnu Babu
Vishnu Babu, Technician
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Engineer with 08+ years of experience
102788002

When I try to open new e-mail it closes down outlook,

Customer Question

When I try to open new e-mail it closes down outlook
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: Microsoft office 365
JA: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?
Customer: normal interface screen 'home' page
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Vishnu Babu replied 6 days ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is***** allow me a moment to review your previous chat conversation. I'll be happy to assist you further.

I’m sorry you’re experiencing this problem. I understand how frustrating it must be. I’ll work on finding a solution.

Are you having trouble accessing emails in your Web browser or via email clients such as Outlook, Windows 10 Mail, or MAC Mail?

Expert:  Vishnu Babu replied 5 days ago.

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment for the remote service. You may fix the problem in one of two ways.

1. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed.

2. You can click the "Update Payment Info" button, enter the details for a different card, come back here and then request the secure remote assistance.

Expert:  Vishnu Babu replied 3 days ago.

Since I don't have further clarity on the issue, so based on the information you had given, this is the best answer that I can suggest at this time. If this does not solve your issue, please feel free to come back and provide me with more information, and I will do my best to help you find a solution.

I suggest you to install if any Windows and Office updates are pending. You may disable hardware graphics acceleration and check if it helps. To so kindly follow the below mentioned steps.

• Start Outlook application.

• On the File tab, click Options.

• In the Options dialog box, click Advanced.

• In the list of available options, click to select the Disable hardware graphics acceleration check box.

• Click OK

If issue persist, you may repair Office suite using the following link and check if everything works as expected.

https://support.office.com/en-US/Article/Repair-an-Office-application-7821d4b6-7c1d-4205-aa0e-a6b40c5bb88b

I hope the above information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.