Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I have duplicated payments to yourselves - my fault, I have

Customer Question

Hi there !
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hi there - I have duplicated payments to yourselves - my fault
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hi I have duplicated payments in error
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hi ! I have sent duplicated payments in error
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None - I duplicated the payments because I thought that I hadn't paid
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  Sheri replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

What company or site were the payments duplicated to?

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Expert:  Sheri replied 13 days ago.

Your Solution:

Without the information I requested, I am only able to provide you with a general answer, but I hope this helps. Please go to the website for the company. Once there, log into your account and go to your orders.  There request an exchange, refund or credit.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert:  Sheri replied 13 days ago.

I see you requested a remote session. Your request is open to all available technicians. Once they accept it, they will message you to connect.

Regards,

Sheri