Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I've received part of a item that I have ordered when do I

I've received part of a item that I have ordered when do I receive the other part that I payed for extra to be delivered the same time as the first part
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: If the second half of the delivery don't arrived at the end of next week how do i claim a refund

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

What company or site did you order through?

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I can't remember what site it was on but I do have a department reference number
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I can't afford that money I'm unemployed

Your Solution:

Without the information I requested, I am only able to provide you with a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Please check for an email confirmation that has the site name or a link to contact for status. You can also check your billing for this information.

Regards,

Sheri

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok

Please ignore the optional offer.

Your Solution:

Regards,

Sheri