Divyansh
Divyansh, IT Support Expert
Experience:  Computer Applications Expert
102882208

Can not get my password correct help, email client, no I

Customer Question

Can not get my password ***** help
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: email client
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: no I have put in an order and my email address but can not get any further because of pass word
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Divyansh replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for posting your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be working with you. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I’ll certainly try to help you.

• May I know which account password ***** you referring to here?

Expert:  Divyansh replied 12 days ago.

Without the information requested  in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

• Click the Forgot Password? link in the sign-in box

• Enter your User ID/Email/Phone.

• Follow the instructions to reset your password. For security, you will enter your Secret Answer to the Secret Question.

• Return to the Sign In box and log in with the new password.