Maria-Nina
Maria-Nina, Technician
Experience:  Tech Coach at Concentrix
109092274

Second opinion] I have Google passwords saved on my Desktop,

Customer Question

second opinion] I have Google passwords saved on my Desktop, but also wish to use my Iphone so need to find out out What they are, Are the Gmail and Google passwords the same and how do I change my phone number which is landline and should be mobile/cellphone number
JA: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?
Customer: No because I don't know the password ***** is saved on this computer
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I think so.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: change the landline phone number to mobile Iphone
Category: Email
Expert:  Maria-Nina replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal.
I'm Maria Nina, your tech expert for today.
I'm sorry to hear you are having this problem. I will do my best to help you sort this out quickly.

Do you have an alternate email linked to your account?

Expert:  Maria-Nina replied 18 days ago.

Hi, without enough information about the problem, I can't give you the specific steps to get the issue resolved. However, I will provide you some steps that can hopefully help you.

If you forgot your Gmail password, you can reset it using this link: https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery