Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I opened a new email today. I already have a 365 account

Customer Question

Hello...I opened a new email today. I already have a 365 account using another email name. I have received a "wasn't found at microsoft.com" undeliverable message, which was sent to my new email!? The name is***@******.***. Please advise. Thank you, Steve
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Connection is good...I'm using Outlook
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: Possibly... perhaps i need to liaise with my company for which my other address is used for?
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 12 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

This means the account was not yet set up, can you please contact the administrator to make sure they setup the account for this.

Then try to send to it

Let me know how you go please