Vishnu Babu
Vishnu Babu, Technician
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Engineer with 08+ years of experience
102788002

My outlook has been locked and i cannot get onto word or

Customer Question

my outlook has been locked and i cannot get onto word or receive emils or send please help as i am new at the computor
JA: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?
Customer: no i have two email address and i sent some stuff from my one email to this email,
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: i tryed to get a code sent me but its not comming on myphone
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i dont think so thankyou
Category: Email
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Vishnu Babu replied 22 days ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is***** allow me a moment to review your previous chat conversation. I'll be happy to assist you further.

I’m sorry you’re experiencing this problem. I understand how frustrating it must be. I’ll work on finding a solution.

If you tried to sign in to your account and received a message that it's been locked, it's because activity associated with your account might violate our Terms of Use.

How to unlock your Microsoft account

To unlock your account, sign in to get a security code.

Link: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2153610

Tips:

• You can use any phone number to request the security code.

• The phone number does not need to be associated with your account.

• The phone does not need to be a smartphone, or connected to the internet, it just needs to be able to receive text messages.

• You may have to create a new password. Read tips on how to create a strong password.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
all fixed thankyou

You’re certainly welcome, my pleasure! Have a wonderful day and please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime. We’re always glad to help.