Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  15+ years troubleshooting computer hardware/software
8287049

The changes in my desk top computor since introducing

Customer Question

The changes in my desk top computor since introducing outstanding
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: material makes it unusable by me. I cannot trace my incoming and outgoing
JA: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: messages. My computer is a Lenova. I have trying to change my car
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: which was written off recently. I have now lost contact with two possible
Category: Email
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 11 days ago.
Hello, and thank you for the question. Sorry to hear about the issue you’re having. Can you give me some more information about the problem you’re having? From your description, it’s unclear how I can help. I’ll be happy to review and assist as best I can. I look forward to your reply. Thanks again!
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 10 days ago.

Unfortunately without additional information, I can only provide a general answer.  If you're having issues with your machine that make it unusable, or not the same as it was when you first purchased it, I would suggest doing a factory reset.  You can do this by tapping the F11 key while starting the machine, until you see the Recovery Menu.  From there, click the Troubleshoot option, then click "Reset This PC".  Follow the prompts to reset the machine.  You can choose the "Keep My Files" option, unless you've forgotten your password, in which case you'll need to use the "Erase My Files" option.  Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again!