Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Office Application in your computer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Step1: Download and install Office using the below steps.
1. Click on the link below and click on "Sign In" option and login to your Office account with the email address which you have used to purchase Office.
2. Once you login, click on "Install Office" option on top right corner.
3. Select Install (or depending on your version, Install Office>).
4. Once the Office is downloaded, depending on your browser, select Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox).
5. If you get a prompt "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" Click Yes.
6. Once the installation is complete, you will get a prompt which says "You're all set! Office is installed now". Click on Close and continue to use Office applications.