Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, Specialist
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

My email address is i have lost my passwords as the book was

Customer Question

My email address is***@******.*** i have lost my passwords as the book was in a fire all I can say is I opened the account when I was in Dubai and I need to change my laptop
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: no I am not
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: no sorry I now live back in the uk and all the phone numers were in the book which I lost in a fire
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How do I find a email tec I went to a computer shop and they said that they could not help I really dont want to lose this address
Category: Email
Expert:  Jeffrey B replied 14 days ago.

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to assist you today with your passwords , Lets get started!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can we please try the following:

have we tried another browser like chrome?:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95346?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey