Benjie
Benjie, Email
Experience:  Computer and IT Support Engineer
102836769

I need to get back in it, gmail, Phone and web browser, I

Customer Question

I need to get back in it
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone and web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven’t
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  Benjie replied 20 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I'm Benjie and I can help you today.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Are you still able to access the recovery phone number or Email address associated
with your Google account?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
No I can’t access the phone number anymore
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I had to change it and now I urgently need to go on it
Expert:  Benjie replied 20 days ago.

You can reset the password ***** https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

If you do not have longer your phone number set on the account to recover it, you can click on "Try another way": you will get a proposal for

1) the last password,

2) phone number (new or old one),

3) security question,

4) Verification code by email

5) another email used in the past.

Remember to use a device and the browser you used in the past to access Gmail so will be easier to reset your password.

if that doesn't work

It is extremely important that you keep your recovery options up to date since that is your only way back in if you don't have the password.

The only thing you can try in this case is to fill out this form. Please click the link below

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/google_account_contact

In the "Enter an email address we can contact you at *text box", enter a current email address where we can contact you or send your password ***** link.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I know the email address and password ***** when I login it says I have t verify
Expert:  Benjie replied 20 days ago.

It is extremely important that you keep your recovery options up to date since that is your only way back in.

For account recovery ("AR"), you should first read this blog - followed by reading this page.

Then use Can't sign into your Google Account. There is no other way to regain access.

Some users have reported success after waiting one full week before trying again, or using a different browser, or clearing the existing browser cache first, or using incognito/private mode; or using a different device.

Expert:  Benjie replied 20 days ago.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

-------------------------------------------

Here is my previous response below: