Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I have a new laptop and I subscribed to Word yesterday. I

Customer Question

I have a new laptop and I subscribed to Word yesterday. I can't proceed with Word using my email address***@******.*** .
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: It's an Asus chromebook C523 NA
JA: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your Chromebook.

Please click on the link below and sign in with your Microsoft account.

Open the link and Sign in with your Microsoft account email and password ***** with your Microsoft Office subscription. Review the details under the Services &Subscriptions heading. Does it show any subscription there?

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

Please follow the steps given below to install Office apps on your Chromebook:

1. Open the Google Play Store and search for the apps you want to install.

Or you can click on any of these links to download a specific app: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, OneNote, Office Lens, or Microsoft Teams.

2. Click Install.

3. Once your app(s) are installed, click the Launcher on your Chromebook and click on the app to open it.

4. Sign in with your personal Microsoft Account or your account associated with your Microsoft 365 subscription. Please click the link below for detailed instructions to Install and set up Office.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way. Please let me know if you need further assistance.