Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  15+ years troubleshooting computer hardware/software
8287049

I have been trying to pay outstanding eBay selling fees but

Customer Question

I have been trying to pay outstanding eBay selling fees but can’t get to pay it, or contact eBay in any way. Please could you send me a request via PayPal for the outstanding amount so I can get it payed.
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: fine
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: i’m receiving emails
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like know why I have never had this problem in the past but now i’am.
Category: Email
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 11 days ago.
Hello, and thank you for the question. Sorry to hear about the issue you’re having. You have reached JustAnswer.com, an independent question and answer service.You can view or pay an invoice using the link below:http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&CurrentPage=MyeBaySellerAccounts&gbh=1&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLKPlease let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again!