Tech-Expert
Tech-Expert, Email Expert
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

SORRY I CAN NOT FIND MY BANK CARD HAVE OUT IN A SAFE PLACE

Customer Question

SORRY I CAN NOT FIND MY BANK CARD HAVE OUT IN A SAFE PLACE BUT CAN NOT EVEN REMEBER THAT OH THE PROBLEMS OF GETTING OLD SILLY ME
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: I CAN NOT CONNECT BECAUSE I CAN NOT REMEBER PASSWORD ***** NORMALLY OUTLOOK
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO THANK YOU SO MUCH
Category: Email
Expert:  Tech-Expert replied 9 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent Q&A site. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your email password. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know who is your email provider ( like Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hello, I noticed you haven’t had time to respond to my inquiry, so based on the information you have given me, this is the best answer that I am able to provide at this time. If this does not solve your issue, please feel free to come back and provide me with more information and I will do my best to help you find a solution.

Please visit your account login page, click on forgot password, and follow the on-screen instructions on it.