John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

I Have google email j***********@gmail.com and my bank tell

I Have google email j***********@gmail.com and my bank tell me no i don`t JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)? Customer: GOOGLE JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser? Customer: GOOGLE JA: What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: NOT SURE JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: i dont think so

Hello and welcome, to JustAnswer, which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

That email address does exist. Are you able to sign in to your Gmail ( *****@******.***)?

Did they let you know using email or phone calls?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
NO I WAS IN THE BANK `AND AS I SAID I USE IT EVERY DAY TO SEND IN MY COVID TESTING TO THE NHS

Did they say whether they are getting a failure daemon email when they send the email to you?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
i HAVE A OLD PHONE PLEASE HELP ME I AM 70

Let me know your phone number, and I will call and assist you.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
nO THEY JUST LOOKED IT UP

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
i CAN`T TAP
ON MY PHONE

Are you chatting to me from a computer or a phone?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
FROM MY COMPUTER

In that case, I will connect to your computer and show you whether your email address is correct or not.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
ok

Please read this carefully.

Please open this on the windows computer.

To do remote support, please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1d408afd-b832-4a04-a18b-db76ebd73a00. That will open the remote desktop session page. On that page, click on I Agree, then you will get Elsinore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for user account permission, click on Yes. That will allow me to connect. If you have any trouble connecting, please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

I am connected to your computer now.

Provided remote assistance to clear the email address issue.

Have a Great God Blessed Day. Stay safe from Corona Virus by using Hand Sanitizer, Facemask, and maintaining a distance when you are in public places or with a group of people. If you need any help in the future, please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,

John

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
John was very helpful so I give him 100 for that

Really glad to hear that.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i have a meeting at the bank on wednesday

Good. Please write down your email and give it to them. Make sure you spell it correctly too.