Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I changed my mobile phone and have lost my email account. I

Customer Question

Hi. I changed my mobile phone and have lost my email account. I really need to access this but I'm struggling to recall my password
JA: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?
Customer: I can't access my account. When the phone was switched the email icon disappeared on 12th April and I've tried numerous times but without any luck
JA: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?
Customer: My email address was:***@******.***
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I'm desperate to retrieve my account
Category: Email
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can you please advise as its been 15 minutes now?
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your email account.

Can you try to access your email via browser using the link below?

Open the link and try to sign in with your mail account. Please let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I've tried all the pathways and was told that I hadn't passed the security. Plus I've just realised it has said to watch 24 hours as there has been too many attempts. Can someone ring me please
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
This won't be allowed as I said there is a 24 hour block on access attempts
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi. Can you ring me please

It seems like you are facing a problem associated with your password, I would suggest you attempt to reset your account. The direct method for resetting the mail.com account password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the owner of the account. So enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account. Please fill out the form and wait for mail.com support to get back to you. Your only option is to wait until mail.com support reviews the account recovery request you submitted. If they can verify the ownership using the information you provided they will contact you at the email address that you provided. Since this is an account security issue waiting is your only option. Please keep in mind that I don't personally have access to your account or the ability to reset your password ***** and I could only guide you to the possible solutions.

Please click the link below for detailed instructions

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. Thank you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
This was my problem from the onset so I'm unsure why your team thought they could assist when clearly they can't. Therefore, I noted it stated a £5 fully refundable payment....can I ask that this is dealt with and any dealings with the bank account are shut down. Kind regards
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I was also told i would be contacted via the alternative email address I supplied.....this hasn't been the case and sadly I'm feeling very vulnerable and hoodwinked with the fact that you have my bank details

The above method is the only way to reset your free mail.com account's password. If you are a premium mail.com customer then you can contact their customer support using the link below

Re refund, please contact our account and billing customer support via the link below and they will process the refund for you.

You can also call the billing customer support

• United Kingdom 0808(###) ###-####/li>
  • Ireland 1800 760 906

Keep safe always.

Sincerely,

Anas