Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I seem to have lost my connection to my sky email account,

Customer Question

I seem to have lost my connection to my sky email account
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Yahoo
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Usually on this tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Retyping email address and password
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I bought a new phone
Category: Email
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your email account.

Can you try to access your email via browser using the link below?

Open the link and try to sign in with your Sky mail account. Please let me know what happens.

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

It seems like you are facing a problem associated with your password, I would suggest you attempt to reset your account. The direct method for resetting a Sky Account’s password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link.

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the owner of the account. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password.

If you are unable to verify or you don't have access to the required verification information, then you will need to contact Sky customer support directly so that you can speak with an agent who has access to your account and provide reset instructions after direct verification.

you can call Sky Support by dialing the following number

• +443442 411 280.

Speak with an agent and let them know what's going on, and they should be able to assist you further. If you have any questions on this, just let me know. Please keep in mind that I don't personally have access to your account or the ability to reset your password ***** and I could only guide you to the possible solutions.

Please click the link below for detailed instruction

A rating is only needed when we are finished. I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 7 days ago.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas