Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

My account was stolen and I don't have access to the

Customer Question

Hello, my account was stolen and I don't have access to the account, my password ***** emails were changed, please help me
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: not only on my samsung galaxy note9 phone no one uses my emails anymore
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I tried to reset the password ***** I can't because it sends sms with the code to the email address that is now on my account and I don't have access to it
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: send me a concrete solution so that I can access the account
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 11 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
On the page you sign into your account with, choose the option on the sign in page to reset the password.
Once done, use the new password ***** sign in.
Let me know how you go please.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
all the emails I had access to were changed when I try to reset the password ***** sms is sent to his email account and I can't access his email
Expert:  Richard replied 11 days ago.

Which email service is this for?