Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.
Please follow the steps given below. The following steps temporarily disconnect network and Internet connections and require restarting your computer. Complete any tasks or downloads in progress before continuing.
1. Press the Power button on the printer to turn it off.
2. Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
3. Disconnect the power cord from the wireless router.
4. Turn off the computer.
5. Wait for 30 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord to the wireless router.
7. Wait for 30 seconds, or until the router is fully on and ready
8. Turn the computer back on.
9. Wait for the computer to reload
10. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
11. Turn the printer back on.
Please try to make a “photocopy” to determine whether the issue is with the printer or not. Place a document on the scanner glass and choose the “Copy” option. If the printer is making a good copy, then the printer hardware is fine. If the copy comes out fine, then the printer hardware is functioning fine, this could be an issue with the software. If it's still not working then start by checking the installed printer software by downloading and running the HP Print and Scan Doctor. This tool can diagnose and fix many printing and printer software-related issues. Please use the link given below to download
If you face any difficulty please get back to me and I will help you further. Thank you.
Keep safe always.