Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I am having great difficulty printing from my Marazion Town

Customer Question

Good Morning I am having great difficulty printing from my Marazion Town Council e mail address
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: usually bt USB
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: Its a brand new printer HP Desk Jet 2700 series
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your printer.

May I know what is the exact issue you are facing when you try to print from your email?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
It will not print from My Marazion Town Council e mail address

Do you see any error messages when you try to print from your computer?

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

Please follow the steps given below. The following steps temporarily disconnect network and Internet connections and require restarting your computer. Complete any tasks or downloads in progress before continuing.

1. Press the Power button on the printer to turn it off.

2. Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.

3. Disconnect the power cord from the wireless router.

4. Turn off the computer.

5. Wait for 30 seconds.

6. Reconnect the power cord to the wireless router.

7. Wait for 30 seconds, or until the router is fully on and ready

8. Turn the computer back on.

9. Wait for the computer to reload

10. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.

11. Turn the printer back on.

Please try to make a “photocopy” to determine whether the issue is with the printer or not. Place a document on the scanner glass and choose the “Copy” option. If the printer is making a good copy, then the printer hardware is fine. If the copy comes out fine, then the printer hardware is functioning fine, this could be an issue with the software. If it's still not working then start by checking the installed printer software by downloading and running the HP Print and Scan Doctor. This tool can diagnose and fix many printing and printer software-related issues. Please use the link given below to download

If you face any difficulty please get back to me and I will help you further. Thank you.

Keep safe always.

Sincerely,

Anas