NILESH PANCHAL
NILESH PANCHAL, Computer Tech
Experience:  7 years of programming experience and Microsoft technologies expert
108438151

Need.to cancel flight. Car park booking ref.BYDQRV BOOKED

Customer Question

Need.to cancel flight. Car park booking ref.BYDQRV BOOKED for 13 June.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Don't know. how to do it.just want to cancel booking.
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just wanf to credit booking.
Category: Email
Expert:  NILESH PANCHAL replied 9 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today!

Kindly let me know you have done booking through which site.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
APH BRISTOL AIR PORT PARKING

If you have a flexible booking and give at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation before the parking period commences you will be able to cancel your booking and get a refund.

Please note that as per our terms and conditions: 2.4 For the purposes of conditions 1 and 2, the parking period begins at one-minute past midnight on the day prior to the first day of the parking period.

This means you may cancel a booking for any reason any time up until midnight, two days before you arrive at the car park, and receive a full refund. So, if you fly on the 3rd, you need to cancel by 23:59 on the 1st.

Unfortunately, Non-Flexible, Supersaver or Advanced Purchase bookings simply cannot be amended/cancelled because they are offered at a discounted rate off the standard price.

You may be able to obtain a refund for your parking from your travel insurance provider, please check with your provider if you can make a claim and email us *****@******.*** if you require additional proof of purchase adding your booking reference number, your date of departure, flight number and ‘Coronavirus’ in the subject line

If you have booked an APH product through a third-party booking agent, you must cancel your booking with your booking agent.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Just need to credit my cancelation

You can send an email to customer service and they will help you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks please send customer service number

Send an email on *****@******.***

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Need contact numbers.Please

There is no phone support available.