Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I need to access my email account. Have changed phones and

Customer Question

I need to access my email account. Have changed phones and emails will not show
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No but I can do
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: No I have forgotten them
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your email account.

May I know who your email provider is (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hotmail.com

Can you try to access your Hotmail account via browser using the link below?

Open the link and try to sign in with your Hotmail account. Please let me know what happens.

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

It seems like you are facing a problem associated with your password. I would suggest you attempt to reset your account one more time using the reset tool given below. The direct method for resetting a Hotmail(Microsoft) Account’s password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link.

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the owner of the account. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password.

Please follow the link below for a detailed video tutorial that might help you recover your account.

Please remember to use a device or browser you used in the past to access your Hotmail account so it will be easier to reset your password.

If you are still not able to reset your password, then you need to fill a form and submit it to Microsoft. Provide as much information as possible to them and if they verify you are the owner, they will help you reset the password. Then Microsoft will verify your account and contact you later (24-48 hours). Keep in mind that if they couldn't verify you, they will not assist you in resetting the password.

Click the following link to access the recovery form directly.

Please click the link below for video instructions to recover your account if you don’t have access to sign-in information(Please watch the video to recover your account using the form)

If you are still unable to submit a form or recover or you don't have access to the required verification information, then you need to contact a Microsoft agent directly who has access to your account and prove the ownership of your account. You can contact them by clicking the link below

Or please dial the following:

• ***-***-****

Speak with an agent and let them know what's going on, and they should be able to further assist you. If you have any questions on this, just let me know. Please keep in mind that I don't personally have access to your account or the ability to reset your password ***** and I could only guide you to the possible solutions.

Please click the link below for detailed instructions from Microsoft regarding account recovery.

A rating is only needed when we are finished. I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas