K Dismas
K Dismas, Email
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

I purchased a wowcher on 14.04.2021 with credit card ending

Customer Question

I purchased a wowcher on 14.04.2021 with credit card ending 7164 for Brooks Hotel ,Edinburgh .I seem to have lost the e_mail required to make use of wowcher. My email address is***@******.***. Many thanks Diane Jordan
JA: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?
Customer: I have thoroughly checked my emails and can't retrieve it
JA: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?
Customer:***@******.***
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  K Dismas replied 9 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer! This is Kent.
I am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.

But, I'll do my best to help you with your concern.

Also, if you are getting offers from your screen, please feel free to ignore them. These are premium services that are not free of charge and entirely optional.

I know how frustrating it is for you but in your case, you might need to recover the emails in your deleted items/Junk email folder. To do so, please follow the steps below:

1. In the left pane, select the Deleted Items folder or the Junk Email folder.

Note: Contents of deleted folders are only visible once you expand the Deleted Items folder:

Do one of the following:

• Deleted Items folder: Select the message you want to recover. To recover all messages, select the circle by Deleted Items and then select Restore.

Notes:

• You can only select all if all messages are visible. This is to prevent accidental actions on messages you cannot see.

• Ctrl+Click selects individual messages, Shift+Click selects everything between two clicks.

• Messages that were in a deleted folder can only be restored by selecting Move to and choosing a folder that's not been deleted.

• Junk Email folder: Select the message you want to recover, and select Not junk.

For more info, kindly visit the link below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/restore-deleted-email-messages-in-outlook-com-cf06ab1b-ae0b-418c-a4d9-4e895f83ed50

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have tried these options before contacting you ..unsuccessfully.
This is why I contacted with my date of purchase and email address. Thankyou
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Is it possible for you to retrieve the email from your end ?
Expert:  K Dismas replied 9 days ago.

I am so sorry to hear that. If you can't find an item in the Deleted Items folder, the next place to look is the Recoverable Items folder.

Note: You can't access the Recoverable Items folder if you're using a mobile browser. To access the Recoverable Items folder, please use a PC or Mac.

1. In the left pane, select the Deleted Items folder.

2. At the top of the message list, select Recover items deleted from this folder.

3. Select the items you want to recover, and select Restore.

Notes:

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I paid 5 pounds to b advised what I had already tried .I am asking if you can retrieve the email you sent to me
Expert:  K Dismas replied 9 days ago.

I just want to tell you also that I am not related to any service provider, store, and to your account. Instead, you have reached JustAnswer, a network of Experts that are willing to assist you with your problem. May I know the name of the company/website where you have purchased the item?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I contacted wowcher who transferred my enquiry to you .
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have no problem retrieving my email s.on this occasion it cannot b retrieved
Expert:  K Dismas replied 9 days ago.

I just want to tell you also that I am not related to any service provider, store, and to your account. Instead, you have reached JustAnswer, a network of Experts that are willing to assist you with your problem. I think you just misclick the ad on their website and redirected here.

As we have limited access to a customer account and to proceed further I request you to please contact Wowcher Support Team who has the access to verify the identity and address your request.

You can reach customer support here.

• By completing the "Contact Us" form on the Site at www.wowcher.co.uk/myaccount/csform.html.
  • By telephone on 0203(###) ###-####/strong> between 9:00-16:00 Monday to Friday. Calls are charged at the national rate. Costs from mobiles will vary.

We best recommend a conversation thru the phone because they are going to ask you for some sensitive information that can only be given over the phone and in addition, they need to validate your information.

Expert:  K Dismas replied 9 days ago.

Hi, it seems you are unable to get back. Please try to follow the steps I sent to you above. I hope it works and enables you to resolve the issue you have. Thank you.