Tim
Tim, Sr Systems/Network Engineer
Experience:  15 years in IT, have been with Ebay, DoD, and many others.
75378780

My email was and it was hacked.i therefore have had to

My email was***@******.*** and it was hacked.i therefore have had to change my email to***@******.***. when I enter my mobile number it tells me I already have an account .ive tried to cancel***@******.*** but it still seems to come up
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail now .wasmsn.com
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Both tablet and phone .
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Ive tried to cancel***@******.*** and now use***@******.*** but it confuses amazon
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello, Thank You for using JustAnswer; I'm Tim, and I have over 20 years of experience with eBay, Google, and the Department of Defense. Please tell me more about your problem, the more detail, the better.

Sorry to hear about that; you either need an alternative recovery email address or a valid cell already in said account to get back into it. I see many people who run into this problem; sadly, I, nor can anyone else, reset the password, edit your recovery information ETC. Only you, and solely you can get back into the account. If you are not able to get back in, very sadly, the account is permanently and irreversibly locked and lost. There is no workaround. Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, and any other free email service do not offer any support.