Benjie
Benjie, Email
Experience:  Computer and IT Support Engineer
102836769

I cannot access my business email because I lost my phone,

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I cannot access my business email because I lost my phone
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: And the number that is on my email no longer works
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: i am not
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i tried everything and nothing is working would you like the email?
Category: Email
Expert:  Benjie replied 5 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I'm Benjie and I can help you today.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know What exactly the account are you having trouble accessing?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
How can you help me get it back?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
This is my business email
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
also there is another account my personal email
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Same thing like with my business account
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Are you able to help me get those accounts back?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I was logged in on these emails on Samsung Galaxy A80
Expert:  Benjie replied 5 days ago.

You can reset the password ***** https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

If you do not have longer your phone number set on the account to recover it, you can click on "Try another way": you will get a proposal for

1) the last password,

2) phone number (new or old one),

3) security question,

4) Verification code by email

5) another email used in the past.

Remember to use a device and the browser you used in the past to access Gmail so will be easier to reset your password.

Account recovery tips:

Make sure to complete the form from a device you have regularly used in the past.

Make sure to complete the form from previously used physical location/IP address.

Answer as many questions as possible, and make sure that your answers are correct.

If you're unsure about some answer or specific dates, that's okay, give your best guess.

Do not attempt account recovery form multiple times in a row because you will get blocked.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I remember the password ***** I must go through the verification and the only option they give is the number or phone verification, that I cannot get. All of this I know and this is not helpful at all for me because it doesn’t work at all.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I don’t know what to do anymore
Expert:  Benjie replied 5 days ago.

It is extremely important that you keep your recovery options up to date since that is your only way back in

The only thing you can try in this case is to fill out this form. Please click the link below

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

In the "Enter an email address we can contact you at *text box", enter a current email address where we can contact you or send your password ***** link.

enter as many details as possible (also enter your mobile number if you have) to prove that you are the true owner of the Gmail account.

Gmail will verify your account and contact you later (1-3 days).

They will respond to you via email and sent you a link to reset your Gmail password.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
This i don’t think will work
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Do you have anything else I can do?
Expert:  Benjie replied 5 days ago.

.

Expert:  Benjie replied 5 days ago.

Unfortunately, if the process fails, access to the account is lost. Nothing more can be done, except maybe wait one week and try again Google do not provide any other recovery options.