Stuart Williams
Stuart Williams,
Experience:  na at na
112509250

Have been having trouble with my professional 6200 everytime

Customer Question

Have been having trouble with my professional 6200 everytime use it trying to send me of every junction on motorways the mileage is wrong and the time from start to wearer going is wrong to
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Outlook
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through sky
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Have messed about with it altering the settings
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Need it working right
Category: Email
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 6 days ago.
Hi there my name is***** will be your friendly expert trying to assist you today on JustAnswer the independent paid for question and answer website. Please give me a moment to review your question, thank you.
Please can you confirm for me what specifically your “6200” is?Is this a GPS device?Please can you provide the make and model for me.Many thanks
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Tomtom professional 6200
Thank you one moment
Have tried resetting your tomtom device?Check that the battery is charged properly. Charge your device for at least 2 hours before trying to turn it on again. Make sure the charging light on your device is on.
Reset your device. Press and hold the On/Off button until your device restartsPlease hold the power button down until the device restarts. Please do not let go until the device comes back on.This should resolve the issue for you.Thank you