Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I forgot my password and no longer have the phone number

Customer Question

Hi I forgot my password ***** no longer have the phone number that was originally used
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Trying on my phone
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Phone number no longer have
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time
Category: Email
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your password.

May I know the account (like Gmail, Apple ID, Amazon or any other service ) in which you are trying to recover the password?

Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 12 days ago.

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

Most online email providers/ account providers have an online recovery tool that you can use to get back into your account or reset the password. Please follow the steps below to reset your password

1. Search your email provider/account provider in your web browser (for example “Gmail login” or "iCloud login") from your device.

2. Enter the site and look for the sign-in (it's usually at the top)

3. Click “forgot password” to open the password ***** tool.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password ***** gain access to your account.

(If you don't have access to your recovery information, then on the recovery screen please click "try another or another verification option, etc" and check if you can access the verification code via another recovery option if connected before. The key is to use the " try another way" link when you don't have access to your phone number)

If you forget any other account password, then please let me know. I will send you the instructions to reset the password.

If you face any difficulty please get back to me and I will help you further. Thank you.

Keep safe always.

Sincerely,

Anas0

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas