K Dismas
K Dismas, Email
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

I am a project manager for the Unique Bathroom Company, we

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** am a project manager for the Unique Bathroom Company, we are experiencing a big problem with receiving emails and are unable to do any thing about it, we can send them but not receive them, can anybody help to solve the problem?
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Internet spot on, direct debit up to date
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: no their are not we have already tried that, its very maddening when you cannot get in contact with or get a number to call google.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just that we need it sorting asap, thanks for your help Pearl
Category: Email
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  K Dismas replied 12 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer! This is Kent.
I am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.

But, I'll do my best to help you with your concern. May I know your email provider?

Also, if you are getting offers from your screen, please feel free to ignore them. These are premium services that are not free of charge and entirely optional.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Gmail
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can I get back to you on that I cannot at present get the authority to do that, sorry
Expert:  K Dismas replied 12 days ago.

Okay. May I know if you are using Gmail from the web or app?

Expert:  K Dismas replied 12 days ago.

I just want to tell you also that I am not related to any service provider, store, and to your account. Instead, you have reached JustAnswer, a network of Experts that are willing to assist you with your problem.

It seems you are unable to get back. Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I know how frustrating it is for you but in your case, you need to clear the cache of your browser. If you are using Google Chrome, kindly follow the steps below:

1. On your computer, open Chrome.

2. At the top right, click More .

3. Click More tools. Clear browsing data.

4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.

5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.

6. Click Clear data.

For more info, kindly visit the link below.

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en