Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Email
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

My email is being cut off as I am in uk I cancelled my

My email is being cut off as I am in uk I cancelled my homeline etc I would like to retain my email account for Abit longer need to contact home I would have had a r PO among account but your shop at auckland is closed and knowbody told us that dissatisfied with spark cost me alot of money have been client for 50 odd years
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Spark default Gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone just now as can't get internet on
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your Gmail account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Option 1: Reset the password ***** the below steps and try to login using a new password.

1. Click on the recovery link below and enter the email address with which you are facing the issue and click next.

https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin

2. Enter the last password ***** you have used to login and click on next. If you have forgotten the password, click on try another way and follow the on screen instructions to reset the password.

3. Try to re-login using the new password.

Option 2: If the password ***** ***** reset using the Option 1, I suggest you to submit the form using the below link to recover the Gmail account. Google team will get back to you regarding the account recovery.

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Great thanks so I will get my email for how long

Please do follow the above mentioned steps to recover the account. Let me know if you find any difficulty in following the steps.