Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Email
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

I told you I had a payment going out from Amazon which I did

Customer Question

I told you I had a payment going out from Amazon which I did not authorise. You sent me Just Answer a request for 47 Euro. I should not have to pay this to find out who authorised this #~Direct Debit
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have told you the problem
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I typed the problem on the space you provided and sent it to you. I didn't note the person I was sending it to, but I got the reply and went to Just Answer as was suggested. I did not expect to have to pay 47 Euro to query an Amazon payment that I did not authorise.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want the answer to my query ref. an unauthorised Direct Debit.
Category: Email
Expert:  Tech Raksh replied 8 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the charges. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please do use the below link to report unauthorized charge to Amazon.

https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GSNBBJP63SM65UDB