K Dismas
K Dismas, Email
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

I own an old Samsung Galaxy 111 mini GT18200N smart phone.

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I own an old Samsung Galaxy 111 mini GT18200N smart phone. For the first time, I am told I have run out of credit. I haven't the first clue how to top up the credit and would appreciate the fullest instructions on how to up up the credit.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Via Google on my laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  K Dismas replied 19 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.
But, I'll do my best to help you with your concern.

May I know what app on your Samsung Galaxy runs out of credit?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Telephones
Expert:  K Dismas replied 19 days ago.

May I know your service provider?

Expert:  K Dismas replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  K Dismas replied 16 days ago.

Without the information I requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

First of all, I am not related to any company nor any of your accounts. So, the best suggestion I can give without the name of the store/account you have is to contact the store/account to which you have added your card in order to top up credit.

And also, you can try to sign in to your account and navigate on your

⦁ settings > payment options > update/add

If the instructions above do not apply to your account, please check your account's support page or help center.

Expert:  K Dismas replied 16 days ago.

I hope you are able to follow the instructions I provided you. I hope that works and is able to solve your problem. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you. Thank you very much.