Anas
Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I have 2 gmail accounts I lost access to but I really need

Customer Question

I have 2 gmail accounts I lost access to but I really need to get back in thdm
Category: Email
Expert:  Anas replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your Gmail accounts.

Could you try to access your Gmail account via browser using the link below?

Please try to sign in with your correct Gmail ID and password ***** access the emails. If you are not able to sign in then let me know and I will send you the instructions to reset the password. Please let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I cant sign in
Expert:  Anas replied 19 days ago.

I am really sorry for the difficulty. Have you attempted to reset your Gmail account password?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I don't have access to the gmail so how will I recieved the code to reset
Expert:  Anas replied 19 days ago.

Could you try to reset your Gmail account using the reset tool given below?

Expert:  Anas replied 19 days ago.

It seems like you are facing a problem associated with your Gmail account. I would suggest you attempt to reset your account and use the new password ***** log in to your account. The direct method for resetting a Gmail Account’s password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link.

Open the link and enter the Gmail account that you want to recover. It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the account owner. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account. Please remember to use a device, and the browser you used in the past to access Gmail so it will be easier to reset your password. If you cannot reset the password ***** the recovery options stated there, then on the recovery screen, please click "try another way" and check if you can access the code via another recovery option if it is connected before. The key is to use the " try another way" link when you don't have access to the recovery option shown there. Once you reset the password, then use the new password ***** log in to your Gmail account.

Please use the following link for more detailed instructions on recovering your Gmail account.

Here are some tips

If possible:

• Use a computer, phone, or tablet where you frequently sign in
  • Use the same browser (like Chrome or Safari) that you usually do
  • Be in a location where you usually sign in, like at home or at work

A rating is only needed when we are finished. Please kindly do not click on the negative or 1 or 2-star rating. We can continue to chat and solve the issue. I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way. Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas