Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Unusual activityhad been detected and I can't access emails,

Customer Question

unusual activityhad been detected and I can't access emails
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: no
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Yes, but it's a landline number, and can't receive text messages. I would have thought there would be security questions, but I'm not getting that option. the email address they're giving is out of date also.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 13 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
On the page you sign into your email account with, choose the option on the sign in page to reset the password.
Once done, use the new password ***** sign in.
Let me know how you go please.