Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman, Expert
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

I set up a team to do the Alzheimer’s Society walk next June

Customer Question

Hi, I set up a team to do the Alzheimer’s Society walk next June but failed at the time to set up a just giving page. How do I go back to do a page we can all contribute to?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just went back to the Alzheimer’s site and clicked to set up a page but thing this would only be in my own name
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the name of the team is db polers,Nordic 2022
Category: Email
Expert:  Joseph Newman replied 19 days ago.

Hi, I am Joseph. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will reply shortly.

While you are waiting, please let me know if you would like to
proceed via text, a phone call, or if you are interested in a remote connection.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Phone preferred

Is this a Facebook group that you are needing accessed to?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
No secure connection

Yes, no problem. Can you tell me what website you are trying to get to the group on?

I look forward to helping you with this question. I am certain that if you respond in this conversation we can get everything sorted out.
Joseph

I see you haven't replied, so I will try to answer this to the best of my ability with the information I have been given. If the answer does not help you solve the issue, please use the reply space below to let me know and we'll work together to get your issue fixed.

Once you log into your Facebook account, click on Groups under create.  Enter the name of the group and how you want to be able to add friends to it.  Fill out the information about the group and submit it.  At that point you can invite people to join and then you all can coordinate and plan your event.
Thank you for reaching out and letting me help with your question. I wish you luck in your solution. Have a good day and stay safe!