Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

We no longer have a land line. Would it be possible to

Customer Question

We no longer have a land line. Would it be possible to contact us on***********or***********home address -*****ayr ayrshire Ka80qn. We are unsure what has happened unable to access emails
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Not sure if my husband normally has access on his phone but nothing at present. There is some old messages in the archive
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Land line which we no longer have.
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 17 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please call the phone number linked to the account and see if someone answers it.

If so, please ask then for the code and use this to reset the password.

Let me know how you go please