Anas
Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

TO LOG INTO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE DOCTOR, BUT IT

Customer Question

I'M TRYING TO LOG INTO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE DOCTOR, BUT IT KEEPS SAYING MY EMAIL IS INVALID
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: ALL OF THEM
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I'VE TRIED TO RESET MY PASSWORD ***** I CAN'T CHANGE IT BECAUSE IT SAYS MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS INVALID
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Email
Expert:  Anas replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your email account.

May I know who your email provider is (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
GMAIL
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
NO IT SAID £5 I CAN'T AFFORD £22 I'VE JUST PAID TO ASK THE DOCTOR A QUESTION
Expert:  Anas replied 18 days ago.

You may see an automatic service offer from this site. They are optional, we can continue to chat without any additional charges. This was offered automatically by the website, not initiated by me. Please ignore the message and we can continue to chat until we solve the issue.

Expert:  Anas replied 18 days ago.

Could you try to find your Gmail account username using the link given below?

Expert:  Anas replied 18 days ago.

Have you been able to recover the Gmail account?

Expert:  Anas replied 18 days ago.

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

If you forget your Gmail account's username, then please click the link below to find it.

If you forget your Gmail account's password, then I would suggest you attempt to reset your account. The direct method for resetting a Gmail Account’s password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the account owner. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account. Please remember to use a device, and the browser you used in the past to access Gmail so it will be easier to reset your password.

Please use the following link for more detailed instructions on recovering your Gmail account.

A rating is only needed when we are finished. Please kindly do not click on the negative or 1 or 2-star rating. We can continue to chat and solve the issue. I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way. Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas

Expert:  Anas replied 17 days ago.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I CAN'T OPEN THE LINK IT KEEPS SAYING MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS INVALID,WHEN IT'S FINE FOR GOOGLE &EVERY OTHER APP,I I HAVE SO I COULDN'T READ YOUR REPLY,
Expert:  Anas replied 17 days ago.