Benjie
Benjie, Email
Experience:  Computer and IT Support Engineer
102836769

I have to change my billing to a new card but I cannot use

Customer Question

I have to change my billing to a new card but I cannot use my password. I have put in my email address and 'lost password' but I never get an email from you to continue to change my password. This is ongoing ever since I signed up with you, but I gave up a long time ago, but now I HAVE to change my payment card no. ***@******.***
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: no
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: no, only my 'old' password
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, only to get into my account
Category: Email
Expert:  Benjie replied 14 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I'm Benjie and I can help you today.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know What exactly the account are you having trouble accessing?

Expert:  Benjie replied 14 days ago.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Since I didn't hear from you please try these general instructions

To reset your account password ***** follow the steps below
1. To reset your password, click Log In at the top right corner of your screen.

2. In the Sign in With Your Email box, click Forgot Password ***** the Sign In button.

3. You will be prompted to enter in the email address you used to create your account.

4. Click Reset Password.

5. An email will be sent to the email address you used to create your account.

6. Open the email and click Reset Password ***** is located within the email body.

7. You will be sent to a Reset Your Password ***** where you will need to enter your new password. You will need to enter your password ***** a second time to confirm it was entered correctly.

8. Once done, click Reset Password ***** again.

9. Your password ***** been successfully updated. Now click Sign In.

10. Enter in the email address you used to create your account and the new password ***** just created.

11. Click Sign In once more.