Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman, Expert
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

Welcome! What's going on with your computer? I have just got

Customer Question

Welcome! What's going on with your computer?
Customer: I have just got it back from repair shop, they said I had a software programme problem that had wiped all my passwords. The problem is fixed but I cant find the book with my passwords in it
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The comuter came back today from repair. I need a password ***** get into y e mails
JA: Anything else you want the Technician to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
JA: OK. I'm sending you to a secure page to join JustAnswer. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Joseph Newman replied 9 days ago.
Hello my name is***** help with the question today.

So I can better understand the issue.  What program are you having issues with?

I see you haven't replied, so I will try to answer this to the best of my ability with the information I have been given. If the answer does not help you solve the issue, please use the reply space below to let me know and we'll work together to get your issue fixed.

To reset your email password ***** need to go to https://support.google.com/mail/answer/41078?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop.  Type in the gmail user name and click forgot password.  Then you should have the ability to reset it.
Thank you for reaching out and letting me help with your question. I wish you luck in your solution. Have a good day and stay safe!