Benjie
Benjie, Email
Experience:  Computer and IT Support Engineer
102836769

I forgot my password and had been trying consistently to

Customer Question

Hi, I forgot my password ***** had been trying consistently to open it anyways, today I had it opened from an expert and now all of my data is gone, that is not the problem however, I am not able to log back in as I do not remember my iCloud Id password. Is there anyway I can be let in my phone?
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: Yesterday, during afternoon hours
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: I am unable to enter my phone to be able to activate a factory reset
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not a lot, just that I am unable to enter because I forgot my iCloud password
Category: Email
Expert:  Benjie replied 20 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I'm Benjie and I can help you today.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know What exactly the account are you having trouble accessing?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Do you mean to ask for my iCloud username?
Expert:  Benjie replied 20 days ago.

May I know the email address with which you are facing the issue?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
No I would like to try other ways if there are before I give that a go.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
If I allow you access to my device, how exactly are you able to help me out?
Expert:  Benjie replied 20 days ago.

If you have issues when you try to sign in with your Apple ID password, use these steps to reset it and regain access to your account.

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, Please click the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done using this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
My phone is completely locked and it won’t allow me access until I fill in the right Id username and password. My ICloud Id is***@******.***, can you do something to reset my iCloud password?
Expert:  Benjie replied 20 days ago.

Not to worry, I will definitely check the details and help you with the necessary information regarding your account.

Can you please re-check your Apple ID and help me with the complete Apple ID to check this for you?

Just to confirm, have you reported any disputes regarding unauthorised charges to your financial institution in the past?