Benjie
Benjie, Email
Experience:  Computer and IT Support Engineer
102836769

Please help, I cant log in to my email gmail varification

Customer Question

please help
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: I cant log in to my email gmail varification code keep getting send to the email address im trying to access
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that it
Category: Email
Expert:  Benjie replied 18 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I'm Benjie and I can help you today.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know the email address with which you are facing the issue?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Expert:  Benjie replied 18 days ago.

What have you done so far to troubleshoot the problem?
Please share them with me so we don't repeat them

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
no
Expert:  Benjie replied 18 days ago.

Google take account privacy and security very seriously and will return account back only when you provide enough accurate information to prove that you are rightful owner. To recover your account please go to Account Recovery Form. Take some time with this form and give your best to provide the most accurate answers. That's the only way to prove that you are a rightful owner.
Account recovery tips:

Make sure to complete the form from a device you have regularly used in the past.

Make sure to complete the form from previously used physical location/IP address.

Answer as many questions as possible, and make sure that your answers are correct.

If you're unsure about some answer or specific dates, that's okay, give your best guess.

Do not attempt account recovery form multiple times in a row because you will get blocked.

You can reset the password ***** https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
If you do not have longer your phone number set on the account to recover it, you can click on "Try another way": you will get a proposal for
1) the last password,
2) phone number (new or old one),
3) security question,
4) Verification code by email
5) another email used in the past.
Remember to use a device and the browser you used in the past to access Gmail so will be easier to reset your password.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Mate this does not help
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I keep trying to recover but the varification code keep getting send to the email im trying to access
Expert:  Benjie replied 18 days ago.

Unfortunately, if you can’t use the provided method to prove ownership of the account Google will not give it to you.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
no
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I cant access my account
Expert:  Benjie replied 18 days ago.

I see.

1) the last password,

2) phone number (new or old one),

3) security question,

4) Verification code by email

5) another email used in the past.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
what does the £22 do then
Expert:  Benjie replied 18 days ago.

Please read my reply above, thank you

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
keeps going round in circle
Expert:  Benjie replied 18 days ago.

It is extremely important that you keep your recovery options up to date since that is your only way back in if you don't have the password. Gmail a free email service does not offer any support aside from what you have seen online. A few years back they did have more options for people in your situation but now they simply suggest you create a new account.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
if i was to go for £22 as you keep advertisisng will that help
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Expert:  Benjie replied 18 days ago.

I am sorry to have to tell you this but unless you can remember or get access to the correct password ***** is no way back in. Gmail states the following "When you register for an account, it's up to you to provide the most up-to-date and valid recovery info. Your best option to avoid losing access is to update your recovery info if you get a new phone number or change your alternate email address. "

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
ok
Expert:  Benjie replied 18 days ago.

Again, sorry to have to deliver the bad news but hopefully it saves you some time in the long run and prevents anything like this from ever happening again.