Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Microsoft have blocked my Email. I have been trying for two

microsoft have blocked my Email. I have been trying for two hours to get it unblocked,. Can you help
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: outlook. Address is***@******.***
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through my laptop. Idon't have a smart phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: followed their procedure and entered the code they sent to my mobile. Also entered the code they sent to an alternative Email address.This is difficult since to access the other address I have had to use anothjer very old computer
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just get him to sort it out. There have been no suspicious messages on my Email

I'm sorry about your outlook issue. I'm glad to assist you today. To confirm, your outlook email is not working. Do you currently have access to your @talktalk.net email address?
Do you have a Windows or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
but it is on avery old computer My outlook Email is working but microsoft have blocked it due to suspicious activity although ther has been none

Thank you. To connect your computer remotely with me, on your computer, please click on the website below:

https://tinyurl.com/3ejsm3xd
Then click on the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client when shown at top or bottom, and then open / run / install it.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
sorry have tried and don't understand. It says I need an app.you are dealing with an83 year old pensioner who has limited knowledge of computers. Can you telephone me on***********

I do live online support; I will help you here. Please do this first: Go to Settings > Apps (or press at the same time both the Windows logo key and the letter i on your computer's keyboard, then the Settings window should appear.) Then click on option Apps. Then at the top, under the option Choose where to get apps, click on the dropdown list (click on the small down arrow icon near the top), then click on option Anywhere. Then close that window. Thank you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have done that

Now, on your computer, please click on the website https://tinyurl.com/3ejsm3xd

Then click on the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client when shown at top or bottom, and then open / run / install it. Thank you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Message says this website is blocked since might harm my computer.. To stop wasting time can please someone call me on01494712181 to sort this out. I have had my Email bloc ked for no reason I have wasted 3 hbours trying to sort it out , have been charged£35 for no fault of mine an d my email is still blocked
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
please confirm the charge will be refunded if microsoft cannot unblock my Email

I do quick live online support. Yes, I will unlock your email for you, and we guarantee our service. That's our remote support program; please allow it, so I can connect to your computer and fix the issue remotely while you are watching, and you can stop anytime by shutting down your computer; we guarantee our service. On your computer, please click on the website https://tinyurl.com/3ejsm3xdThen click on the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client when shown at top or bottom, and then open / run / install it. Or do you remember the spelling of your talktalk email address? Please see the private contact info on this page. (Scroll up / down this page.) Thank you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
elsinore programme will not open

Please scroll up down this page for the private contact info. Do you remember the full spelling of your talktalk email address? Thank you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

Do you remember your exact outlook email password. Thank you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

That's the spelling of your outlook email address. Do you remember your outlook email password? Thank you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I never had one but my computer password ***** *****

For account verification, please open the latest new email message from Microsoft in your talktalk email and tell me the code number in it. Also, please tell me an outlook email password ***** want that contains both letters and numbers and at least eight characters. Thank you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
andfocus4 code9189390

Thank you. That's an old password. Please use the new password ***** number 5 at the end. Please go to the www.outlook.com website, and there, sign in your @outlook.com email address with the password ***** and check. Then sign in your outlook email address at the website below and then change the password ***** more time there:

https://account.microsoft.com/security

Please let me know. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
the code sent is 28490766 microsoft.com security will not open on my browser
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have entered a new password ***** andfocus6. is my email unblocked now
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
my email is still blocked. what is happening
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I had to enter the new password ***** andfocus6 since although I tried andfocus5 it was not accepted
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
please let me know what is happening. This has been an absolute nightmare and is not my fault
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
WHAT IS HAPPENING

Your email is unlocked. Please go to the www.outlook.com website and sign in your email address there. Thank you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have done that but the email is still blocked

Do you see new email messages at the website below?

http://www.outlook.com

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
finally after three hours it is working. Thank you for your help. It has been a nightmare and my emails were blo. Not your fault but i shall be raising a serious complaintcked for no reason

You're welcome. Via phone call, I fixed your outlook email issue. If you have any other computer question / issue in the future, please let me know anytime. Take care! Thank you for your patience.