Anas
Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I've forgotten my password and can't access my emails. What

Customer Question

Hi I've forgotten my password ***** can't access my emails. What do I do to access them again?
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: I usually acmes my emails on my laptop and my phone but have'nt received any emails since yesterday.
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I have a phone number*********** I have tried to do this myself but keep going round in circles as a message gets sent to my emails which I can't access
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yesterday a message came up that someone had tried to change my password ***** did I want to change it. I said yes but was unable to.
Category: Email
Expert:  Anas replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your password.

May I know who your email provider is (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Gmail
Expert:  Anas replied 14 days ago.

Have you attempted to reset your Gmail account password?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I keep going round in circles as a message is sent to my emails which I can't access
Expert:  Anas replied 14 days ago.

On the recovery screen please click "try another way" and check if you can access the code via another recovery option if it is connected before. The key is to use the " try another way" link when you don't have access to the old recovery email. Do you see another recovery option there?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Try another way just takes you back to sending a message on my email which I can’t access
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have been trying to find a way now for the last half hour but keep ending up with a message being sent to my email which I can't access. This is extremely frustrating as I am really busy!
Expert:  Anas replied 14 days ago.

I am really sorry for the difficulty. Google takes account of privacy and security very seriously and will return the account back only when you provide enough accurate information to prove that you are the rightful owner. Unfortunately, if you can’t use the provided method to prove ownership of the account, Google will not give it to you. It is extremely important that you keep your recovery options up to date since that is your only way back in if you don't have the password. There is no other way to get the verification code unless you have the backup codes written down or other recovery options set up before. Choose Try another way and fill in all the requested details and submit to Google. This is to prove your ownership of the account, and if Google can verify you are the owner, then they will let you reset it. You can fill and submit the form given below, and the Google team will get back to you regarding the account recovery.

Enter as many details as possible to prove that you are the true owner of the Gmail account. After you submit the form, Google will review your request and usually email you within 2 business days to let you know if your account has been restored or not. Please understand that I don't have access to your account details to reset it myself for you, and I can only give the steps to you, so you try to reset it yourself as you are the account owner. Again, sorry to have to deliver the bad news but hopefully, it saves you some time in the long run and prevents anything like this from ever happening again. I'm sure this is very frustrating for you. Sorry, I wish I had another solution here for this issue. Again, I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers, so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Can I contact google? There is no option to enter more info and I can’t wait 2 days to get my emails back
Expert:  Anas replied 14 days ago.

Unfortunately, there is no way to contact Google. Google doesn't work with any service that claims to provide account or password ***** Your only option is to wait until Google reviews the account recovery form you submitted. If they can verify the ownership using the information you provided, they will contact you at the email address that you provided. Since this is an account security issue waiting is your only option. Take some time with this form and give your best to provide the most accurate answers. That's the only way to prove that you are a rightful owner.

Account recovery tips:

• Make sure to complete the form from a device you have regularly used in the past.
  • Make sure to complete the form from the previously used location.
  • Answer as many questions as possible, and make sure that your answers are correct (If you are not sure about some answers then give your best guess)

Do not attempt to account recovery form multiple times in a row because you will get blocked.

Expert:  Anas replied 14 days ago.

A rating is only needed when we are finished. Please kindly do not click on the negative or 1 or 2-star rating. We can continue to chat and solve the issue. I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Where is the form and what’s the point of them contacting me by email when I can’t access my emails???????
Expert:  Anas replied 14 days ago.

You can fill and submit the form given below, and the Google team will get back to you regarding the account recovery.