Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

Need to access lineone account, Mo, Phone number changed

Customer Question

Need to access lineone account
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Mo
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Phone number changed security questions remain
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 18 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Which account are you unable to log into?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.

How do you log into this account?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided me today, I would recommend you reset your account password ***** to do so, please see the instructions I have attached below. 

1. Head over to the sign in page for your Lineone account. 

2. Choose the password ***** option. 

3. Review the recovery options attached to the account and validate you are the account owner by following the instructions displayed onscreen. 

4. Once you have validated ownership, you will be prompted to create a new password. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew