Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Order 29641623-373, I am getting nowhere with my problems. I

Customer Question

order 29641623-373, I am getting nowhere with my problems. I believe I am now a member hav paid the 3 fees including the £22 experten fee but
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Google
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Apple i-phone 6 and I-Mac desk top.Preferably the latter as my sight is poor for the i-Phom
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Apple i-Phone 6 or I-Mac desktop.MacOS 11.5.2
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Google want meto enter password ***** Internet Accounts. Dont have a password ***** this. Attempts to get help resolve the problem hit a brick wall. Google password ***** elsewhere but not in recovering a password ***** meet Google'initial request
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I believe I am some sort of member but what that means I dont know. Have no info from Google on detail such as account number. I have paid the 3 fees . I did not even know when I spoke to you on 6 Sept that I was going down that particular road. I was just asked for my debit card details
Category: Email
Expert:  K Dismas replied 14 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.
But, I'll do my best to help you with your concern.

How can I help you this time?

Expert:  K Dismas replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for accepting the automated premium service offer. When a customer accepts the request, the expert is notified of the premium service offer. I'm afraid I won't be able to take the premium service offered at this time. But don't worry, other online experts can still take your premium service offer in place of me, and I can only proceed through chat.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
This is not the first time this has happened Please send me your advice by e-Mail to my desk top i-Mac. NOT to my i-Phone6. My sight at age 76 is not that great
Expert:  K Dismas replied 14 days ago.

I am sorry for that, but also you can check from your emails for my replies, just disregard the messages sent to your phone, they are just the same, just forwarded.

Expert:  K Dismas replied 14 days ago.

Can you be more specific on your problem?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No point. It won’t send
Expert:  K Dismas replied 14 days ago.

Okay, I am sorry for that. About your problem can we discuss it now?

Expert:  K Dismas replied 13 days ago.

Hi, it is me Kent. Is everything doing well?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
You have achieved nothing including possibly this e Mail
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
A bc
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have already asked for and paid for remote assistance. And heard nothing from you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Any chance of a response?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
How ? The Send button on your e mail doesn’t work
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have. been aske by Google to enter my password ***** Internet Accounts . I do not have one. I have used a lot of time with Google on this bu to far all I have to show for it is a series of incomprehsible multi coloured which tell me nothing except that someoe will be along soon. Also I doubt that the"Send" button actually works. Is a remedy beyond you?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have resolved this problem by other means. I no longer require your services.
J A Klly
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Goodbye!
J A Kelly
Expert:  K Dismas replied 12 days ago.

I would like to sincerely ***** ***** you haven't received a response from me. I was gone lately and just got back online.

I hope it works and enables you to resolve the issue you have.

Have a great day!

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I no longer need your services. J A Kelly
Expert:  K Dismas replied 12 days ago.

May I know what more trouble you are experiencing?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I no longer need your services. Good bye. Stop sending me e-mails.
J.A Kelly