Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I cannot seem to log into my email - the address is:

Customer Question

Hi, I cannot seem to log into my email - the address is:***@******.*** and then I put in my password. I haven't been on it for a few weeks so have there been some changes. Thanks
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No, definitely not. I am in my library because I am not online at home but I usually come here every week and just log in straight away but today there seems to be a problem.
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: No. Basically I used to simply put my full email address into the google search page and then it requested my password ***** then I was in.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, but thank you very much.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please use my link below to reset the password
https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
Once the password ***** ***** try to sign into the account.

Let me know how you go please