K Dismas
K Dismas, Email
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

I am advised emails cannot be sent as no space, msn.comm,

Customer Question

I am advised emails cannot be sent as no space
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: msn.comm
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: ipad
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: have tried deleting apps, loads of emails from sent, inbox, junk, files, etc but a computer Boffin says it is not iPad storage but my msn
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no , I am not hitec, and really do not know about this problem
Category: Email
Expert:  K Dismas replied 14 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.
But, I'll do my best to help you with your concern.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I do not know , I just use an iPad and I am not hitec, I have deleted apps, which I do not use, everything, but am told it is to do with my “browser” is that msn?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No, can I do anything ? Am so unsure about your connecting, as have too many scams on my laptop, and iPad but iPad scams have never been successful
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I use Google, am told to use Safari to search
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Are you still with me Kent? Or given up ?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Are you online
Expert:  K Dismas replied 14 days ago.

Would you please allow me a moment to review your question?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
just hope you can tell me what I can do Avril
Expert:  K Dismas replied 14 days ago.

I know how frustrating it is for you, but you might have been experiencing an account problem.

I recommend that you reset your password ***** recover it. Kindly visit the link below.

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Each Microsoft/Msn has storage capacity, it is used by your files, email, photos, etc. When your storage capacity is full then you will experience problems.

Manage your storage capacity by visiting the link below.

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2134402

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It is hopeless, codes do not arrive in email, I have 2 emails, I do not want another, I am who I say I am and you know it … It is too complicated and awful …
Expert:  K Dismas replied 14 days ago.

I am sorry for the difficulties you are now experiencing. I understand how frustrating it is for you. May I check as to whether you are able to access the above-mentioned link?

If so, please try to check the spam folder on your email to check the codes.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am very sorry too..after 3 hours, and dealing with impossible Microsoft, and trying to change password, and not one new password ***** accepted after logging in, and no code words arriving on the telephone, I am exhausted, back at square 1 with the problem of not being able to send emails … and there is nothing at all to give me step by step instructions … the “new age” of technical uselessness ..and time wasting . Avril
Expert:  K Dismas replied 14 days ago.

I am so sorry to hear that. May I know if you have restarted your device after changing the password? If not, please try to do so.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Every new password ***** not acceoted when I was asked to sign in.... Infuriating when I received email to say it was accepted. Each time I shut down Ipad, waited and waited and started again... To no avail, password ***** not correct/accept ed
It is not the normal storage. I have deleted so nuch of everything there is not much left.... I do not know what to do now it is 8.30pm.. AVRIL
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I cannot pay.
Expert:  K Dismas replied 14 days ago.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. I suggest visiting the link below and try to reset the password ***** more time.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No use Internet slow and it is useless trying to deal with this they know very well who I am but now all passwords are not accepted.... I loathe this form of time consuming connection... Awful... MSN could do better. Mm
Avril. And I still cannot send emails... And so essential for me.... Nobody else here Avril
Expert:  K Dismas replied 14 days ago.

I am sorry for the difficulties you are now experiencing. I understand how frustrating it is for you. If the password ***** won't work, please try to use the link below to recover your account.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Kent, I have given up as they are saying I have asked for too many codes ..and have to start again tomorrow.. thank you for all your patience and never giving up .. ..I think Microsoft should look at the ways they work ..I am in a small Spanish town, overcrowded with tourists all using internet …I have no wish to have a third email… the standard answers do not give answers…. What is Outlook ? I do not use Outlook to my knowledge …. I do not have a password ***** Outlook .. they do not recognize my two mobile phone telephone numbers ..yet they are normal, and always in use ..but no, unaccepted by Microsoft, the same as all the numerous passwords since 5 pm this afternoon. Now 9.30pm and cannot send or receive email. So much for the technical age of 2021. No use at all when there is a power cut.!! …
Expert:  K Dismas replied 14 days ago.

Outlook is an email client, you can use your email to set up an outlook account.

I just want to tell you that I am not related to any service provider, store, or account. Instead, you have reached JustAnswer, a network of experts that are willing to assist you with your problem.

Okay. If that's the case, the best suggestion is to contact Microsoft customer support to resolve the issue. You can reach Microsoft support here.

I am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now. I know how frustrating it is for you, but I hope you understand the situation. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  K Dismas replied 14 days ago.

Hello, it looks that you are unable to respond. I hope you are able to follow the instructions I provided you. I hope that works and is able to solve your problem. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you. Thank you very much.