K Dismas
K Dismas, Email
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

I tried to book a flight to Leeds Bradford for 1st Oct and

Customer Question

I tried to book a flight to Leeds Bradford for 1st Oct and am not sure if Isucceeded. how can I find out?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Google
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I was using a public computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I [email protected]
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know what to try
Category: Email
Expert:  K Dismas replied 13 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.
But, I'll do my best to help you with your concern.

In your case, please open your email and find the booking confirmation email from the airlines or travel agency you choose to book with. If you didn't find any, please try to look in the spam folder.

Expert:  K Dismas replied 11 days ago.

Hi, it seems you are unable to get back. Please try to follow the instructions sent to you above. I hope it works and enables you to resolve the issue you have. If there’s anything else I can help you with, just let me know. Thank you.