Anas
Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I changed my email address by mistake today. I tried to

Customer Question

I changed my email address by mistake today. I tried to correct this but now the computer thinks someone else is trying to use my number. Please help.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: It is live mail.
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: 0n laptop thru Google.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Been all over including restore.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just want to get back my long-term email address.
Category: Email
Expert:  Anas replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your email account.

May I know the email account to which you are unable to log in? What comes after the @ sign in your email address?

Expert:  Anas replied 10 days ago.

Have you attempted to reset your email account?

Expert:  Anas replied 10 days ago.

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

It seems like you are facing a problem associated with your email account, I would suggest you attempt to reset your account using the reset tool given below. The direct method for resetting a live mail Account’s password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link.

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the account owner. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account.

Expert:  Anas replied 10 days ago.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way. Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas