K Dismas
K Dismas, Email
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

I accidentally deleted ‘all mail’ in my gmail on my iPad.

Customer Question

I accidentally deleted ‘all mail’ in my gmail on my iPad. Can I retrieve all my emails that have been delete, not just in my inbox but in all other mailboxes?
Category: Email
Expert:  K Dismas replied 9 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.
But, I'll do my best to help you with your concern.

Expert:  K Dismas replied 9 days ago.

It seems you are unable to get back.
Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I know how frustrating it is for you, but in your case, deleted emails can be usually retrieved. Please consider doing the following to retrieve them:
1. Deleted emails are usually moved to trash. After a few days, deleted emails on trash will be permanently deleted soon. You can first try to check your trash email and try to retrieve them.
2. Log in to your Gmail account using a browser and check your emails. Make sure you have selected the "ALL MAIL" folder to show all your emails. Email might been on another folder and selecting "ALL Mail" folder will show all your emails.