Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 15 years of professional experience.
30759776

I have not upgraded my email and my incoming emails have

I have not upgraded my email and my incoming emails have been halted. How can I rectify this. Michael Knox. My email address is mgsknox @ yahoo co uk
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my phone and on a laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing. I don't know what you mean
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

My name is ***** ***** JustAnswer expert who has over 25 years of technical experience. I look forward to helping you, today.

From this point forward, if I say anything that is not clear and understood, please let me know. I know how difficult it can be to communicate via the website using simple texts.

Please, give me a few moments to look over your issue. I will respond below within the next one or two minutes.

Are you able to sign into your account?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Which account. Is it the one I just opened
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
When can he contact me

To be clear, how exactly may I help you today?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I want you to upgrade my yahoo emails which have been halted as I did not upgrade in rime
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Please reply

What are you telling me? You want to upgrade 'what'?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I want to upgrade my yahoo email

Thank you. Let's begin the Secure Remote Assistance session now.

You must run the remote application on a computer. (You can't run it on a tablet, cell phone, or an iPad.)

Following the instructions below will start the remote session on your computer:
--> Go to the computer.
--> On the computer, go to the following website: https://JasonJones.ScreenConnect.com
--> On the computer, on that page, enter the following two digit code: 91
--> After you enter the code, click the Circle/Arrow button next to the code box and run the program. When you do that, a file will download. You must open that file and allow it to run. If given a window regarding the running of the application, choose -Continue installing from outside the Store-

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
It does not seem to work on my old computer

What does not work?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I can't run the programme

You just ran it.

Hello friend,

Thank you for giving me the chance to help, today.

If you need help with anything in the future, please let me know.

Jason Jones