Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Email
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

Checking or confirmation of my order placed yesterday

Customer Question

Checking or confirmation of my order placed yesterday -number S12319563Iseethat the delivery address is wron! HowdoIget this rectified? The order was placed only yesterday afternoon. There is n pertain Customer Serices deptmentoffice operating.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Btinternet
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Yor emai confirmation of my order placed yesterday is incorrect. Order number S12319563. Customer number###-##-####- French
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried to speak to Customer Services - apparently not operative
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  Tech Raksh replied 10 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the order you have placed. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
May I know the name of the website or the company which you have used to place the order?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Rather be given an email address please

Expert:  Tech Raksh replied 9 days ago.

It seems that you are not connected with me at the moment. However, please check your email account for the email received from your seller for the contact details and contact them regarding the order details. Thank you for contacting us. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.